I'm currently working at Legalscape as an Engineer. Mainly developing backend API services, also maintaining web frontend and infrastructure.
- resonantor: A simulator for X-ray resonant scattering in clusters of galaxies, written in C++, built with Geant4.
- resonantor-pipeline: An automatic and parallel pipeline for resonantor. Written in Python.
- mg-control-tower: An IaC hub of on-premises Linux machines, powered by Ansible, Docker, Prometheus, Alertmanager, Grafana.
- High energy astronomy
- TypeScript, Python, C++
- IaC, CI/CD
- Familiarity with some GCP products
- Familiarity with Elasticsearch
© Nakayama Daichi.RSS