I'm currently working at Legalscape as an Engineer. Mainly developing backend API services, also maintaining web frontend and infrastructure.
- resonantor: A simulator for X-ray resonant scattering in clusters of galaxies, written in C++, built with Geant4.
- resonantor-pipeline: An automatic and parallel pipeline for resonantor. Written in Python.
- mg-control-tower: An IaC hub of on-premises Linux machines, powered by Ansible, Docker, Prometheus, Alertmanager, Grafana.
- High energy astronomy
- TypeScript, Python, C++
- IaC, CI/CD
- Familiarity with some GCP products
- Familiarity with Elasticsearch
|Jul 2020 - Present||Legalscape||Engineer|
|Dec 2016 - Mar 2020||Dwango||Assistant Editor in Programming Education (part-time)|
|Mar 2020||MSc in astronomy||Tokyo University of Science Graduate School of Science Department of Physics Matsushita Group|
|Mar 2018||BS in physics||Tokyo University of Science Faculty of Science Division I Department of Physics|
© Nakayama Daichi.RSS
|Jun 2019||IPA Applied Information Technology Engineer Examination||Passed|